Thursday, July 25, 2013 \\ 0 comment(s)
i constantly wonder how my life looks in other people's eyes . do they think i have it easy ? do they think i have nothing going on for myself ? or are they fascinated with who i am ? the thing is that no one will ever know my whole story . no one will ever know the things i had to overcome . not even my closest friends , not even my own family . the thing is that people are so quick to judge nowadays . you only see a person from what they want and allow you to see . i always try to look as tough as i can , and i guess that's my way that everyone will assume that everything in my life is okay . that i never go through anything . if only everyone knew how broken i am , and how i'm holding on for dear life on this one last stand that's recently become very delicate . the truth is that no one really knows me . no one will ever know me , and sometimes that scares me , because no one will ever know why i am the way i am .



Layout by ©RISKADPERTIWI. Resources from one, two, three and four. All Rights Reserved.